Welcome in Spring with a taste of Summer.
Despite being a relatively new cocktail, the Bramble has garnered widespread acclaim and was seen as an instant summer classic due to its fruity, refreshing taste. Expert Sommelier, Brian White crafts this cocktail with London dry gin, fresh lemon juice, and raspberry simple syrup before garnishing it with mint sprig, blackberries and a fresh lemon wheel. The Bramble inspires summer spirit at any
- 3/4 oz. London Dry Gin
- 1/3 oz. Raspberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz. Blackberry Liqueur
- 1 Lemon Slice
- 2 Black Berries
- 1 Mint Sprig
- Fill an Old-fashioned glass with your choice of ice.
- Stir in gin, syrup and lemon juice.
- Drizzle liqueur over cocktail and let it flow down naturally. Don’t stir.
- Garnish with mint sprig, blackberries, and lemon wheel.